7.05.2006

My dog Bailey loves to read too!


Bailey loves to read classics; I think he is reading Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities". A lot of people ask me what breed my bestfriend is, and I am proud to say he is a little mutt. His most prominent breeds are Spaniel and Lab.

Speaking of classics, I just finished reading Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. As an American kid growing up, I saw the BBC movie a couple of times, but invariably started to watch the movie in the middle, which made it almost impossible for me to understand. In addition, the accent and speed talking didn't help. Now, I am not bewildered, and I know why it's so humorous. (Knowledge is power!) Two thumbs up for this play, but if I had to recommend some more playwrights I would definitely say read two famous Scandinavia playwrights Ibsen and Strindberg.

No comments: